Sunday, October 21, 2012

beachy times


Two or three weekends ago I was victim of a vicious assault... well, I fell over when I was drunk. I did my ankle in pretty badly, and it's kind of insulting that I wasn't even wearing heels. Anyway, feeling quite sorry for myself, I phoned my dad and he lovingly came and picked me up and took me home, I couldn't even drive myself! I felt pretty sorry for myself. Me and my mother were supposed to go out to Brighton for the day, but as I could barely walk, my dad offered to take us somewhere. I had this urge to go to the coast, so my dad drove us to Hayling Island and it was such beautiful weather, perfect for sitting in the sun with a jumper and scarf. Me and my mum had a little wander along the sand, and then sat and ate our lunch whilst looking for shells and pretty rocks. I ended up filling a jar with lovely coloured stones, and it made me feel so much better. I've been feeling pretty stressed with a lot of things recently, and looking at pictures and memories like these makes me a lot happier, so I thought I would share them here to maybe cheer up someone else. 
I know I'm still quite absent, but some changes have happened that I know I'll need to get used too, and trying to do all this with uni stress bearing down is challenging, but I'm doing alright. I've started to lose a few followers in my absence, but I hope a few of you loyal ones will stick with me until I'm back to normal! 

4 comments:

  1. thank you for these pics.
    really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photographs are stunning
    i hope life starts to settle down soon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures. I hope your ankle is better now!

    I'm your 400th follower! Wanna follow back? :)

    - Erin xo

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are stunning! hope you feel back to normal soon, don't let blogging become another pressure/stress, do it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2