Monday, December 24, 2012

frosty (the snowman)


Wow, I haven't posted in months! The other day I was catching up on some blogs and I realised I really missed blogging - university has very much taken over, and I assume the hectic pace and stress will resume in the New Year.. Anyway, I'm sat here on Christmas Eve, painting my nails a sparkly Christmas red in preparation for tomorrow and I thought I would take a minute to catch up with you guys! As you probably know it's been raining like mad the last week, but these photos are from a few days ago when it was all beautiful and frosty outside - I went for a little walk around the local park and it was so beautiful - they seemed appropriately Christmassy! Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a happy christmas and I hope you're all spending it with your family and friends. 

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2