Thursday, October 04, 2012

busy bee lifestyle


Firstly, I have to apologise for a distinct lack of posts this last week (apart from a sneaky scheduled one I did weeks ago and forgot all about!). I got really into blogging this summer - and really got out of doing work. Unfortunately, uni started again with a bit of a crash down to earth and it kind of hit me how much work I'll be doing this year! On a terrified scale of 1-10, I'm comfortable sitting around an eight or nine, with tens in the not so distant future. 
This is my roundabout way of saying that I won't be around too much in the coming weeks, particularly around dreaded hand-ins and dissertation deadlines, but I'll still try and post when I can - mostly when I feel inspired to at the weekends and such, but much less frequently than I have been this summer. Sometimes getting out of my uni-town and doing unexpected things is really lovely, and I think this blog will be a bit of a welcome relief, like a day trip or a sneaky dinner and a film. 
I hope you are all well, and I'll still be updating you with whiny, pathetic tweets over at my twitter, don't you worry! I'll also be updating my website with my current work, so feel free to check this out if that's your thing. 
Goodbye for now, but not for long.. 

(The picture above really has nothing to do with this post, unless you can think of some kind of metaphor for my university career and the open ocean... I can't right now. Answers on a postcard, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, I was the same over the summer & then realized I really needed to get cracking with some actual work! I'll miss your posts, but obviously uni is much more important, so concentrate on that & fill us in when you can! Good luck with it all too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2