Wednesday, February 01, 2012

the only boy who could ever teach me




MAC Eyeshadow in Daisychain
MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Rimmel Liquid Eyeline (forget the name!)
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
MAC Lipstick in Impassioned

This post is cheating a bit, if I'm honest. These pictures are sort of old - I posted some webcam shots here a few days ago, but I'm super busy this week, and wanted to have something to post this week! So here are a few proper shots of some makeup I did. I really love this lipstick, it's a perfect bright pink without being hot pink or baby pink - neither of which are are good on me! I'm continuing my love affair with Perfection Lumiere here, too.. 

1 comment:

  1. love your eye make up!!

    http://champagnediamondx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2