Monday, February 06, 2012

one non-blonde


I don't normally do recipe posts on my blog but I made these last week and my family declared them an overwhelming success, so I thought I would share these! These are by Rachel Allen, and I found the recipe by chance on the Good Food website, and they're SO easy to make. The link above will take you to the website - but I do recommend chucking in an extra egg, because it was a bit of a thick mixture. I also used dark chocolate, because I find white chocolate a bit sickly, but that's just me!
They were really lovely when hot with a bit of ice-cream or cold as a cheeky snack at lunchtime.
(Props for obscure references to songs in my blog-title? Just me? Haha..)

2 comments:

  1. mmm, now you are making me hungry!

    I would do the same as you have and use dark chocolate. I'm not such a white chocolate fan either :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww snap those look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2