Saturday, February 11, 2012

over a week in photos



Happening upon film sets on a Saturday afternoon walk / Staying at my friends in London / Getting up early in the dark for my internship.. ): / Inconsiderate people on my commute / Being made to do the shopping / Toasting my mums fruit-loaf as a treat! / Doing some research at university and finding my dad's company in a book! / Started a drawing.. that you can barely see (story of my life!) / Trying to photograph the birds on my windowsill.. / My one and only picture of the snow very early yesterday morning! / The ridiculously bright sunshine this morning / A cosy afternoon back home baking and relaxing. 

I've been a bit rubbish with posting this week - since the end of my internship and being thrown back into uni with a bit of a bump, I'm not really coping with balancing everything that well! I need to get back into the swing of things - but until then, have some pictures of things.. I like these kind of posts but I don't really take interesting pictures! 

1 comment:

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2