Sunday, January 29, 2012

don't you know


I found this image somewhere on my travels around the internet and I just thought these bags are amazing! They look exactly like an old camera-bag I own that my dad gave me. The camera's long died, so I'm tempted to try and attach a chain to it and have it as a mini-handbag.. I'm sure it'd be much cheaper! haha. 
Anyway, this is kind of a filler post. I start my internship properly tomorrow, I'm off to my friends house in London tonight. It's a week long and it's going to be very intense, I'm sure. Tomorrow I have to be in work at 7AM! I'm dreading it a little bit, and worrying that I'll be awful and all sorts of things that I don't want to think about too much, but this is just to say that blogging will be the last thing on my mind whilst I'm away. I'll try and update via Twitter when I can - probably complaining about early mornings, knowing me, and I'll let you all know how I get on when I'm back!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2