Thursday, January 26, 2012

seeing double


Just a quick post today, I have a few things to do and I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. I got some slightly disappointing assessment results yesterday so I'm still picking myself up today!
I went to the shops with my mum on Monday and we mostly just went for lunch but we had a little wander around the shops too. I didn't spend too much, just got a few things. I wanted a book to read on the train next week when I commute, so I got these two. I've wanted to read American Psycho for a while, and I heard about How to Train Your Dog Quantum Physics somewhere and thought it sounded interesting. I also picked up this really cute notebook from Paperchase for £5.50. I wanted a notebook to keep all my recipes in and this was a really lovely one, I think. I like birds, as you can probably tell from my duvet cover, so I'm happy!
The nail varnish is from Accessorize - I think it's this colour here but I'm not sure, I don't have it to hand. It's one of Accessorize's really beautiful glitter polishes - I've not found any as good anywhere else! And for £4, you really can't go wrong. This is an old photo I've had lying around from playing with my old camera, but I thought it showed the glitter and the matte-quality of the polish (ie, not a glossy polish) well.
Anyway, there you, a short but sweet post from me, I'm starting to really panic about my internship next week. I know it will be fine when I get there, but I just get really worried before they start. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2