Sunday, December 26, 2010

The weather outside is frightful..

I won't lie, I am AWFUL at updating this thing, recently! I'm going to try and get lots written before i start uni again, I am SO sorry.
Anyway, how was everyones Christmas? I hope you all had a lovely day, and got some lovely bits and bobs!

(My favourite picture of our Christmas tree is still this one from last year.)

I got a great little lot from my parents and relatives and friends.
How does everyone feel about Christmas gift posts? Theres a coupla bits I wanna show you guys cause I think you'd like them? But don't want to seem like I'm showing off! If anyone comments that they wanna see, I will do one. (:

Anyway, below are a few Christmassy photos I took!


Do you like the gingerbread biscuits I made? They're excellent! Think I might have to go have a sneaky one, now..
And that's it for a year! Now I have to get back on the diet wagon, and work an atrocious bank-holiday shift tomorrow! Oh joy. ): What are the plans for new year? I don't even know if I'm doing anything! haha.

Clare Marie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree! I like the dress in the older post! :)
    Follow you !xoxo
    http://romanticthingsalsobites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, i always wanna see what others get for xmas!!! x

    iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! LOTS of present :) hope you had a great xmas
    Hope you come and visit me soon :) Im your new follower.

    www.passportsandprada.com

    XOXO,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2