Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And he shall be my T-Rex, and I shall name him..

So, my lovely little followers, this is what you call regular blogging! Quite intriguing, don't you think. Anyway, this is what I wore Christmas day (and boxing day, cheekyy). I got some lovely new bits and pieces for Christmas, so thought I might show you them.
I know I look a little bit silly, but I really like this photo! I thought I looked quite good for a change, haha. Anyway, HOW great is my lipstick? This isn't really an accurate description of the colour, so if you want a proper post on it, let me know! It's Corrupt by Illamasqua, and it's super bright pink. Not like fuschia-pink, more a paler hot pink. It's hard to describe but it's excellent!
I know my eyeshadow is a little bit smudgy but I'd worn this all day, whilst shopping during the sales! Haha. Here I am wearing my shiny shiny new Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge, which was also a lovely Christmas present from my Grandma. I wore it with an eyeshadow over the top and with a base but it did unfortunately crease. It's very liquidy, so I might have to leave the top off for a bit to let it dry out, haha.

This may be my new favourite jumper in existence. I picked it out, from Marks and Spencers, from the mens section, and I got it for Christmas. It's this beautiful, amazingly cozy beige cable jumper. They're not even that expensive. I know the pictures on the M&S website look very cheesy, but I like that I can pull this down long enough to wear it just over leggings, or stick a £3 H&M skirt on underneath... Lovely lovely stuff. And very useful for cold days at uni!
Also, I genuinely cannot recommend men's jumpers enough! A much much nicer fit than womens ones, which are always cropped and fitted and shit. Horrid! Haha.
(ALSO, doesn't my wall on the left of me look pretty awesome? I redid it with new photos and such not long ago!)

And finally, my most excellent present of all, which I adore. My Galibardy Dinosaur necklace. It is amazing, and I've wanted it ever since I laid eye on it. I'm going to do a whole post about Galibardy but let me just say.. they have some AMAZING pieces. Everyone has commented on it, and it's just excellent. One of those quirky jewellery piecs that I just love. He definitely needs a name now. I'm thinking something like Trevor. Who knows, I will take any suggestions!


Not gonna lie, thought I look quite stylish that day. Haha, if only you could see me now, in my stretched out primark jumper and pj pants, with my hair all greasy and eating chocolate orange in bed at 5AM cause my sleeping pattern is fucked! hahah.

Anyway, I hope you don't think this is bragging or showing off or anything, just thought I'd show you where to find some wonderful things that I love already. (:
What did you guys get for Christmas?!

Clare Marie
xxx


(Under the jump is a list, of everything I used on my face, just in case you fancy such things!)


Eyes:
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge
MAC Eyeshadow in Silver Ring
MAC Eyeshadow in Smoke and Diamonds
MAC Eyeshadow in Black Tied
MAC Kohl Power in Feline
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Face:
Diorskin Nude Concealer in Ivory 001
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW20
Lips:
Illamasqua Lipstick In Corrupt
Carmex

6 comments:

  1. Your eye make up is so pretty!! I've always wanted to do something similar, ahhh looking good!

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on the menswear thing - I'm practically the founder (or if not, at least a long-standing member) of the menswear fanclub :)

    That dinosaur necklace is amazing. I think his name should be.. Howard. Don't ask me why! Or Dudley. Dudley the Dinosaur is pretty cool..?!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace, i'm looking forward to your post about them!
    Your lipstick is gorgeous too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh the lipstick really suits you! I wish i could pull of a colour like that!

    And the necklace is amazing! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love that necklace! Its absolutely gorgeous.

    Love your blog, I'm a fan! Following you :)

    www.herpetitefigure.blogspot.com - check my blog out and follow if you like x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your necklace, I have a slight obsessions with charm style necklace anything different I want it!

    kirsty x

    www.your-fashion-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2