Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Uncia & Tigris


You might have opened your lovely little dashboard and spied a post from a strange name, there, and you might be wondering who the hell that is, I don't remember following some Latin chick?
Well, you might have forgotten you followed me, but short-term memory-loss is something you should see your doctor about. 
Infact, I have renamed my blog to the rather more scientific sounding;

Uncia and Tigris

I wanted to change my Twitter name, and I like to have them matching? Maybe that's just me.. If any of you are interested in the Latin behind the name, it's a corruption of the Latin Scientific names for my two favourite animals; the snow leopard, and the tiger: uncia uncia, and panthera tigris.
Uncia means 'ounce' and tigris means 'arrow'. So you could look at it like Ounce and Arrow, if you like! 
If it becomes a really big problem, I might consider changing it back, I just felt that "To Paris, Tonight" felt very childish, and twee, and this suits me much more! 
Sorry for any confusion, caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2