Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Forget eBay..

This weekend just gone, I had a rare day off on a sunday. This is rare because.. well I work sundays. so I don't really get this opportunity! I spent the morning at a verrrry cold car boot sale with my friend from uni.. anyway, I'm going to do a different post about what I bought and found and thoughts, etc, but I was inspired to see what kind of cheap jewellery pieces I could find online! I thought I'd share what I found for you for fairly cheap. If you're unaware of the website Etsy, I suggest you get on that, because have some excellent rings and brooches, in particular!
rings
earrings

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! :] Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love those earrings they look so cool, loving the red ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Especially the Head Prefect badge - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right ring in the middle.My star, fallen from the sky...
    :) LOL
    They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, check out mine-

    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful pieces!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh stunning rings!

    Cheers,B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh these jewels are so pretty! I love etsy but I know whenever I go on it I will end up spending hours on it =)

    Loving your blog!

    http://vibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @vintage and cake; i love things like this! big, gaudy earrings are my current favourite! xx

    @dkd-designs; i actually almost bought a really awesome prefect badge at a boot-sale the other week, and then i came back to buy it and it was gone. ): silly me! thankyou though! xx

    @vida; oh gosh, same. i can spend hours just clicking around these fantastic sellers, it's pretty amazing! i'm glad you like it! xx

    thank-you everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2