Saturday, April 30, 2016

Christmas 2015

The Rules Of Blogging state that you should post your content when it is most relevant, however, I found these whilst dumping all my pictures from my memory card onto my laptop - so thought I'd share these because they make me happy.

christmas decorations
christmas decorations
christmas decorations

I said it a few times last year to my friends, but as I get older, I don't really care much about Christmas - sure, it's nice to get a new perfume or a new jumper, but really I just want some time off work, lots of time with family and friends, and to be cosy and eat good food, which is basically what I did this year most recently gone.


    christmas decorations
    christmas decorations
    christmas decorations
    christmas decorations

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

    UA-21892945-2