Friday, April 10, 2015

Q #46

quotes 9

Sometimes I joke that I just want to try everything once, and never settle down, and this quote rang true to me. I want to be everything and nothing, I never want to be tied down, I want to be myself and do whatever I want. Maybe this is why I've never settled down, or maybe I just hate men, as some people have theorised (not true, but hey, give it time!). Now that I've changed my job, and there is the real possibility that I can start saving to move out, I am wondering what my internal monologue thinks about the possibility of putting down roots for good...

2 comments:

  1. This quote is literally me right now. I've been trying to find a way to say it but this quote pretty much sums up how I've felt for the past couple of months (: it's difficult to commit and settle when there is so much to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I've always liked living a temporary life, my job was always temporary, my home, my education - it was always going to have a definitive end, and then there would be something new... now things are more permanent it's a bit weird for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2