Wednesday, April 08, 2015

New In: Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch

I've never really been one for wearing watches - and I'm not really sure why. I went through a phase of wearing a lime green Ice watch, which I still sort of love, but I had grown out of. After breaking my trusty all-black Swatch watch, I received this beautiful little Olivia Burton number for Christmas.

olivia burton wonderland watch 3
I found it really hard to find a watch to suit me - I've got irritatingly large wrists, so women's watches usually look ridiculously small on me, and then men's or unisex ones are too big... I also definitively did not want one that looked gigantic on my wrist, or like a kids watch, also. I was also torn between leather and metal, however I knew empathetically that I didn't want one with a lot of bling, no sparkles or glitter, as this is just not me!
Anyway, I managed to narrow it down to a few Olivia Burton watches and then made my friends wait whilst I uhmed and aahed over which one I actually wanted before going for this one. I'm so glad I went for it - it's smart enough that I can wear it with nice outfits, and casual enough that I can wear it day to day. I just thought I'd share with you some photos, because sometimes the photos you see on websites are a bit dodgy or badly photographed. 

olivia burton wonderland watch 1
olivia burton wonderland watch 2

8 comments:

  1. I love how classic the Olivia Burton watches are, this one in particular is stunning and will go with pretty much anything!


    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned a watch but it's always there in the back of my mind to get one. This is absolutely beautiful, you've inspired me to take a look into some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so pretty, definitely a perfect watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it so much - I never used to be much of a watch wearer, now I feel weird when I haven't got it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I think I want another one for fancy occasions, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad everyone shares my love for this watch! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does feel like a grown-up thing for me, because I never wore them when I was a kid or anything!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2