Friday, January 30, 2015

Q #36


I feel like this about a lot of things in life - like I will never know enough, read enough, learn enough, grow enough... You could see that as a bad thing, but I like to look at as though I'm just eager to learn more. I loved learning new things at university, and I feel like I've given up a bit on that since graduating, and I've stopped my Italian classes too due to some problems with my tutor - so I'm going to try and push myself to learn a bit more, on my own time.
I feel like this ties in nicely with what I was talking about earlier in the week, too.. Sometimes I just want to drink things in, and that to be enough.

3 comments:

  1. You should try DuoLingo for Italian! I'm using it at the moment to re-teach myself what I learned in University! It's awesome. Totally agree with this quote too.. I never want to stop learning!


    Chrissy x
    www.chrissylilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning, I don't think I'll ever lose interest in it or want to stop learning. That's a good thing, because we can never know everything about anything and it's important to recognise that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither, I think my parents instilled a thirst for knowledge in me, and I need to keep cultivating it! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2