Friday, December 19, 2014

Q #32


I wanted to post a sort of ~festive~ quote this week, but couldn't find anything that wasn't really cheesy. We had really beautiful weather today, and I luckily had the day off, as well as all weekend. I got all my irritating, errand-y bits out of the way today so I can enjoy the next few days for what they're worth (gold dust, pretty much!), like hoovering the house, getting my car washed, doing laundry and returning some bits and bobs. I managed to sneak in both an early morning gym session and a little walk around my estate in the chilly winter sunshine. It really felt wintry today, low golden sun and a brisk wind that I got all excited for the coming week.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2