Thursday, December 18, 2014

it's not like christmas at all


I should probably apologise for not posting much this week, but life has just sort of got in the way. I had a hospital procedure done on Monday, and it was absolutely horrific, and I've been working a lot and trying to see all my friends and stuff before Christmas (I've been spoiled by them tonight, so cute) and that I'm not really apologising for. When you work in retail, you kind of forget what Christmas is like for normal people, spending time with their families, etc. I thought I'd share with you a few photos I've taken over the last couple of weeks with all the Christmas decorations in my house.

I hope you're all having a lovely time at the moment readers, and please bear with me whilst I catch up, and hopefully I'll be back with an amazing recipe for croissants this weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are recovering from your procedure. Your friends are so lovely for spoiling you! I love the photos, so colourful and bright!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2