Wednesday, December 24, 2014

christmas eve sing-along spotify playlist


I don't know about you, but by the 23rd or 24th of December, I get sick of the same old Christmas songs and I need something different (I love Wham as much as the next person, but I just can't anymore).

Over the month I've been gathering my favourite festive songs, some well-known, others less so, and I've been singing along at the top of my lungs...whenever, pretty much, at work, to my family, in the car... As it's Christmas Eve morning, I thought I'd share these songs that I'm going to bore my mum with whilst we get ready for tomorrow..

So here I present my sort-of-alternative (but really not that alternative) Christmas playlist..If you know of any hidden gems, let me know so I can add it in.

1 comment:

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2