Friday, October 31, 2014

Q #27


As it's Halloween today, I thought my weekly quote-post could be on a Halloween-theme. I love Macbeth, despite being forced to read it several times at school, over the years. I remember having a cartoon of it as a child and was fascinated by the witches - little did I know that interest would continue for many years..
Don't forget to check out my Halloween tag for some film recommendations for tonight, if you need some inspiration. Have a fun weekend everyone, and keep safe!

2 comments:

  1. Creative Countryside31 October 2014 at 11:05

    Love Macbeth too - great choice of quote, and happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! I thought it was very fitting! happy halloween! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2