Friday, May 02, 2014

tweedy

Sublime Yarns - Luxurious Aran Tweed

I bought these skeins a while back on sale from Hobbycraft, they're such amazing colours but I haven't thought of anything to make with them, yet. They're super bright in real life, both of them have colour from the other running through it, which I think is really cool. I'm not sure what to make from it - I'm thinking perhaps a cowl, as I've had Cupido sitting in my favourites for a few days and I keep going back to it, I really love the stitch pattern. (I have a Honey Cowl queued too - but I'm saving that for a another yarn..)  I'm not sure how I'd incorporate the two colours, though, perhaps with a purple border? I don't want to make a hat, though, I have a hundred of them and I don't need any more at the moment... Let me know if you have any suggestions for patterns, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2