Thursday, May 22, 2014

spring sunshine


Maybe it's because I was born at this time of year, but I always feel like there is something like excitement in the air when things start getting warmer - like everyone is anticipating the summer and what that brings. The recent warm weather has got me itching for summer, and working all weekend felt awful - when I clocked off at 4PM I raced home to sit in the garden with a jug of iced tea and some lovely music whilst my mum got a BBQ ready. Everyday this week I've been driving down to the gym and there are these amazing rows of cow-parsley and hawthorne trees which both have this beautifully creamy white and green colour - my absolute favourite colour combination. Together, everything just makes me feel like I'm on the tipping point between spring and summer and like things are looking up. But who knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2