Monday, May 19, 2014

sponsor uncia and tigris!

 

Over the last few months, I have been trying to make my blog into something I really love, and I think I have finally got there. A little while ago I changed all the colours and the links on my blog, but yesterday I had a fiddle about with my logo and came across something I really loved, and I thought I would show it off to you and encourage you to have a little look and see what you think.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to talk about something I am trialling on my blog - sponsorships! I thought I would give this ago, and see if there is any interest in it.
The ads are run through Passionfruit, which I have heard good things about, are very cheaply priced as I am not a huge blog, but I know there are lots of smaller craft, knitting, beauty and such blogs that might like a little bit more exposure - thought it would be nice to give smaller blogs, like mine, a chance! 
Pretty much any blogs, websites or businesses (yarn or etsy shops too!) are welcome, as long as they fit in line with what my blog is about, so please check out my Sponorship page and don't hesitate to email me with any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2