Tuesday, August 07, 2012

fake outfits


This is a bit of a cheating outfit of the day (please excuse the mess in the background!). I got this mirror from Ikea the other week, because I was lacking one in my room, since I have redecorated. On Friday last week, me and my friend wanted a day out, so we planned to go see Downton Abbey (lol). Unfortunately it was shut, but we didn't let this dampen our spirits, and instead had a nice wander around Winchester, drinking amazing iced-coffee from a little coffee-shop, wandered around the cathedral, watched Escape to the Country on a large screen in the church-yard? Yeah, I don't know! We perused the Oxfam bookshop which is amazing, and had a nice day. It wasn't what we had planned, but it was very sunny which kept our spirits up!
Anyway, I recently purchased this dress from ASOS and I am in absolutely love with it, it's the perfect length and weight (it's a fine knit) and looks casual and dressy at the same time. I love it! I got it on sale for £24.50 and I am so happy with it. I can really picture me wearing it to private views and the like for uni, as well as to dinner, or just regular days out.
I've had a really lazy day, just watching the Olympics and chilling on the sofa, but I'm quite content with this! What've you been up to? 

3 comments:

  1. Love your mirror! really need some simple things like that in my room :) just redecorated too! xx
    http://allu-r-e.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oxfam bookshop in Winchester! The people who work there are always really lovely. My friend volunteered there for a bit.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2