Friday, June 22, 2012

florentine sunshine - chanel mimosa review

Chanel Mimosa, £18-ish

Two nail posts in a week? What madness. Still, you know a love of it runs deep in my heart! This little bottle holds a special place in my heart because I bought it when I was in Italy. Sadly, that's sort of where the love ends. I still really love the colour - and in the bottle it looks beautiful! It has a really amazing shimmer in the bottle that doesn't stand up on the nails. The formula is awful, even with three or four coats, it's still not opaque, and that bothers me. Also, it's pretty streaky. I feel like Chanel either do really amazing formulas, or really shitty, and this is one of the worst ones. Oh well, I still keep it around in the hope that one day it'll magically work! haha. It is a gorgeous colour, and will forever remind me of Italian sunshine and the botanical gardens in Florence where I sat and painted my nails with it, but still, it wasn't really worth the Chanel-price-tag!
Price: 2/5
Packaging: 5/5
Colour: 5/5
Formula: 1/5
Overall: 2/5
Would I buy it again?: I will buy other Chanel's, but not this one.
Did you get this when it came out? What do you think of it..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2