Monday, June 18, 2012

blast from the past - fotd


I used to be obsessed with really bright eyeshadow, to the extent where I have 4 MAC palettes full of insane, bright eyeshadows which I fear will never be used up.. So I have made it my mission to start wearing eyeshadow again! I do this every so often, because I get so lazy with makeup. Black liquid eyeliner and mascara is my go-to look, virtually every day it seems.
So, today I tried something different. I slicked on Illamasqua's Surge Liquid Metal all over my lid and covered in their Pure Pigment in Fervent. Fervent is an amazing reddish-coppery-blue with silver glitter that is unphotographable, but beautiful! Then a little bit of brown and black along the lashline and you're done. It took me the same time as applying my eyeliner, and people seem to think I've gone to a lot more effort. Now, I just have to work out what to do with that fluorescent green eyeshadows I own..
Eyes:
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Fervent
Sleek Au Naturel Palette (the matte brown and the black)
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara 
Face:
Collection 2000 Concealer in Fair
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Warmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2