Tuesday, April 10, 2012

something special


Me and my housemate Alex had a really lovely day out in Brighton today, he's from the area so he knows Brighton really well and ahh.. it's just a really lovely town! We walked along the pier and it was so sunny, and we had a good look around all shops up and down the Lanes, as well as uhm-ing and aah-ing over things in American Apparel.. we had some really good food, and I bought myself a big treat, but I am very happy with it..! I will show you later in the week if I can get a good picture! If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen me tweeting about it..
Anyway, I sort of threw together this outfit in a rush, but it felt quite summery and I liked that.

White vest, Primark
White linen shirt, Marks and Spencers
Nude and black stripy skirt, H&M
Black leggings, H&M

I'm off to London tomorrow to see Tam for lunch, I might squeeze in the David Shrigley/Jeremy Deller exhibition at the Hayward if I have time in the morning! Then in the evening, me and Rachel are having an evening in, which I am in need of!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like such a wonderful day! brighton looks and sounds beautiful! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2