Friday, April 13, 2012

find a cure for my life, put a price on my soul


Just a speedy post from me today, I'm having a good, well deserved day off, I had a bit of a manic one yesterday! In the morning me and my friends went to visit a gallery space, I had a quick lunch to celebrate my brother passing his driving test (well done Jon!) and then went to my university library to do some work and didn't get home until late. It was quite an exhausting day! I'm off to visit my grandma tonight in Stoke-on-Trent with my dad, but I'm going to have a lazy day today, spend it bed, etc. 
So a bit of a cop-out post I'm afraid! I had my first proper American Apparel experience the other day in Brighton - and it resulted in me wanting to shell out £52 for a chiffon skirt.. I did get something slightly more bargainous - two of their nail varnishes that were on sale for £3.50! I think they weren't very popular colours, but I really like them. I had wanted to try them out for a while and I thought this would be a good chance to do so..
And I really love them, so much! They have the perfect bottle size and shape I've ever seen, and the perfect formula. The two I have are almost perfect in one coat, but I did two just to make sure! I literally don't have a bad word to say about it! I think the colour is quite similar to that OCC Wasabi, but less bright, and I really like it. 

Price: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Colour: 4/5
Formula: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Would I buy it again: Yes!

1 comment:

  1. The colour of that nail varnish is absolutely amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2