Friday, January 20, 2012

forgive us now for what we've done

I'm feeling sorry for myself today - I had to go to the dentists yesterday and I got some nasty injections that have left my jaw all bruised so I'm sitting around the house today feeling a bit lame and eating chocolate brownies. And I've been looking at bits of jewellery that I want.. 
I really love the hamsa symbol for some reason, I'm not sure why. I came across Little Nell recently and I love her jewellery, but this caught my eye. I do have a keyring very similar to this though, I'm tempted to try and make it into a necklace!

Ever since I came across Unearthen's crystal necklaces -  I have wanted one. However, I can't quite justify shelling out upto £200 on one their beautiful necklaces. Fashionology do these which are pretty beautiful, and as close as I can find that don't cost the earth! 

I'm not really sure why these are referred to as 'cross drops'.. they're ankhs? Anyway, it's another symbol that I really love, I already have an ankh charm bracelet. This is what I'm most tempted by today, as they don't cost the earth and will cheer me up..

What's caught your eye recently? 

3 comments:

  1. I Have wanted a Hamsa Hand necklace/Bracelet for aggeees! Saw one on Ebay for just £3.65!

    Great post sweetie.

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, i never thought to look on ebay! thanks! x

      Delete
  2. Only just seen this, thanks for the Little Nell mention :o)

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2