Sunday, May 22, 2011

Poke at my iris, why can't I cry about this?

I apologise if you're not enjoying this backlog of outfit-posts. In my downtime, I still take regular pictures and such, I just forget to write the text! Thinking of doing less wordy posts, so I shall make this short and sweet! An outfit I wore to the cinema a few weeks ago.
Top: Primark, about £10 
Trousers: ASOS, £13
Wrap: New Look (very old, I can't remember the price!) 
Watch: Ice Watch. 
Jewellery: Owl Ring from H&M, £3.99, others are vintage.

2 comments:

  1. Fab blog! Love the red lips! :) Lil Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello!
    Thank you for leaving your link on Fuckyeahrings :)
    Nice blog you have here!! Very cool indeed!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2