Thursday, January 06, 2011

Lush Enzymion: Review

I promised this 1000 years ago (technical time, there.) This was part of my new and improved face routine, after I had a chat with someone I know who works for lush, and honestly, I've been sticking to it pretty well! I use Enzymion as a base every time I do my makeup, and I don't know whether it's the combination of eating healthier (well, with the exception of Christmas, I was doing really well) but my skin has improved a lot! I still get bad around that time of the month, but it's generally much better!
The price is the first step that we must conquer, let's do this together. £12.25 for 45g. 45g, is a teeny amount, really. If I hadn't tried a sample pot of this, I probably never would have tried it, I don't think. And then when I tried it, I liked it, but I still thought; it's not worth £12.25! But now, roughly two months later, I DO think it's worth it, definitely. I've barely made a dent in it, and I use it practically everyday!
It looks like a humble pot of creamy white moisturiser, and at first, I admit, I was a little skeptical about the smell. I'd been very much into more chemical-based products, that it smelled a little bit.. off? Now I'm used to it, it just smells lovely and fresh, but it took some getting used to.
As an actual product, it's beautiful. A little bit goes a long way so I kind of pat a few blobs all over my face after washing it, and then smooth it in and wait a few minutes. It doesn't sink in too quickly, like I felt Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel, did. Just the right time, I think. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling to the skin for a minute, ish, and then it's gone and you just feel nice and moisturised, my pores felt a little bit tighter and my skin soft. I definitely don't want to find a fault with this!

Price: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Product: 4/5
Overall: 5/5
Would I buy this product again?: I think so, yes!


Unfortunately, I'm getting a little collection of black pots, oh, what a shame.. haha. Hope this was helpful, I definitely love this product!

2 comments:

  1. I liked this review :) I just mentioned in my last post that I wasn't a fan of Lush moisturizers, but I've heard about this being a good one. Do you think it smells more like lemons or papayas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I want to try this now :) Thanks for the review!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2