Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carpark After Dark

There are lots of things I dislike about winter. But there are an awful lot I adore. I was walking back to my car the other day after uni, it was just after the clocks had changed, and I didn't notice how late it was. When I got outside there was this weird, coolish weird, and the sky was all blue, but all the lights were on.. It was kind of eery, but I liked it. Then I got in my car and turned the heaters up and the music on and was all cozy again. It was a strange moment, and I took a few pictures.

I hope these dark nights are treating you well!

Clare Marie
xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are amazing. That is just the kind of moment I would need to photograph as well.

    I'm slowly trying to get used to winter... this post helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo reminds me of getting in the car after work, heaters and music on like you said! Such a good feeling!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pictures! i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous! They really sum up the season. I've followed you, a follow back maybe? ;) Aly xx

    http://faith-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bonnie heather: thankyou so much! it was just one of those really quiet, kind of eery moments that i loved! haha, i'm glad I help you out a little bit. (: x

    @emily charlotte; that is a genuinely lovely feeling, i'm glad other people like these little moments, too! x

    thankyou guys, i like these kind of posts and comments. (: x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2