Monday, May 24, 2010

Some Great ASOS Jewellery Finds!

I had a very stressful afternoon, yesterday, and I have a bit of a chest infection or I'm getting flu or something but I have this horrible cough..! I'm not a happy bunny at the moment, to say the least. So I'm going shopping with my mum this week coming and then to London the week after because it's my birthday on the 7th June and that's my present. (: I thought I'd have a look and see what I can find online, and ended up spending hours on ASOS.com! Big mistake.
But I did find a lot of great jewellery..



Statement Cobweb Mega Necklace, £30.00
Short Layered Necklace with Perspex and Metal Tassles, £14.00
Cath Kidston Antique Brass with Turquoise Bead Detail Floral Cluster Necklace, £32.00
Short Multi-Row Necklace with Metal Tubes, £10
Chubby Owl Stud Earrings with Rhinestones, £5.00
Metal Lizard on Faceted Stone Ring, £8.00
Ruthi Orlin Silver Plated Skull Studds, £25.00
Coiled Snake Drop Earrings, £5.00
Rhinestone Encrusted Coiled Snake Stud Earrings, £5.00

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these!! I love jewelry with snakes, owls and skulls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! I have some lovely owl earrings from Topshop that i've worn religiously and now they're starting to get a bit tatty! And I'm getting into snakes and skulls and things recently..! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2