Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FOTD, Face Of The Day! 13/04/2010

This afternoon I was raiding beauty blogs for some inspiration, and all I got was the idea of using orange on my lid. I feel like I've got very much into a rut with my makeup so this was a bit of a change. The colours were dulled down a bit more than I'd like (and the photo washed them out a bit) cause I had to wear this to work.. but anyway, it got me in a spring mood!
Oh, and please don't mention my eyebrows! I need to re-do them, one of the blessings of having a long fringe becomes a curse when you have to pull it back for work!
Eyes:
MAC Shroom eyeshadow
MAC Nylon eyeshadow
MAC Evening Aura Eyeshadow
MAC Off The Radar pigment
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Face:
Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation in 030
MAC Studiofinish Conceal in NW25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
NARS Orgasm Blush
Lips:
MAC Naked Honey Lip Salve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2