Tuesday, May 19, 2015

dressing table decor

To my utter delight, I recently discovered my local H&M had a makeover, and now includes a delightful Homeware department... My bank balance will probably be less delighted, in the future, but hey-ho...
h&m home wooden tray dressing table decor


I was decidedly restrained, I think, and only got this lovely little wooden tray. I was taken in by all the marble print and the copper things.. however whilst I like these things, I am more into the natural fabrics and materials in my bedroom, so thought this wooden tray with grey edging would look perfect on my dressing table.
I use it to keep my perfumes and lipsticks in, as you can see, and it's very useful. It's right by the door so I grab a lipstick or perfume when I'm running out the door (this also leads me to having about 30 lipsticks in the bottom of my bag at the end of the week, but oh well).

Whilst I'm showing you these, how beautiful is my little quilted table-runner? My mum knocked it up for a me a few months ago and I absolutely love it. It matches everything in my room so well and I love the fabric colours. (I'm also running out of my favourite Penhaligon's perfume! Oh dear...)

h&m home wooden tray dressing table decor

2 comments:

  1. Oooh wow loving the tray, the wooded effect makes it looks very Scandinavian! Loving the way you have used it for your lipsticks and perfume, I actually want to do the same aha! And the runner is also beautiful! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks lovely, my mum made the runner from fabric I chose, and I absolutely love it, it's one of my prized possessions!


    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2