Friday, April 17, 2015

Q #47

quotes 10

I'm not sure where this quote came from, it was one of those things that I found on Pinterest, and saved to my Pinterest board of quotes and other beautiful writings (where I find the gems for this series, usually!). However, I really liked it, in the sense that most people seem to be afraid of like, spiders, or clowns, or falling from a great height, whereas these things have never really bothered me. Sure, I'm a bit afraid of anything worms for some reason, but it's not debilitating. What does paralyse me, though, is the fear when you're left alone with your own thoughts - that freaks me out a lot more than any bug, mountain or clown mask could.

2 comments:

  1. I think that I already had a chance to see somewhere this quote... I am not actually sure if I did not read book were this quote is from. Would love if you could pop in to my place at http://www.igaberry.com Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2