Friday, March 27, 2015

Q #44

quotes 8

Spring feels truly upon us, now, Easter is just around the corner, and we've been flip-flopping between dull, overcast and grey morning, to glorious sunshine by 11AM. I saved this quote to my Pinterest back in January, which now seems like years ago, a wretched time of dark nights and blue evenings. It happens every year, but I forget how much happier I feel when the sun comes back and I can start to look forward to the summer once more, and start planning some weekend adventures...

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree - spring is when I want to change everything.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring makes me want to shake it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring and Autumn are my favourite months, I love that inbetween weather :) lovely quote

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2