Monday, February 16, 2015

taking stock #8

pancake day shrove tuesday recipe
Making: a bit of a mess, when I wasn't paying attention to my porridge, this morning..
Cooking: tomorrow I'll be cooking pancakes, and lots of them.
Drinking: water, water, water. Been really good this month for it!
Reading: blogs, and not much else. Haven't picked up the Goldfinch in ages!
Wanting: to get back on the losing-weight train. Feel like I've plateaued. ):
Watching: Brooklyn Nine Nine, repeatedly, I'm almost finished with season one.
Eating: breakfast.
Deciding: on where to go for my holiday this year... it's looking like it might be New York City!
Wishing: that payday comes around a bit sooner.
Enjoying: reading blogs whilst I eat my porridge.
Waiting: for my daffodils to open.
Loving: the fact that sunset yesterday was at 5.18, it's getting later and later.
Hoping: to hear back from my job application this week.
Needing: to get a move on and get to the gym.
Smelling: fresh air.
Wearing: gym leggings and an Under Armour t-shirt.
Thinking: about my lack of a future, haha.
Hearing: Hold Back The River by James Bay.
Feeling: a bit sleepy this morning.
Admiring: a freshly made bed.
Buying: new trainers for running.
Getting: a bit demoralised with running, need to remember that one bad run doesn't mean anything!
(If you're looking for a pancake recipe for tomorrow, that results in the pancakes you see up there, click here!)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh man I'd love pancakes right now (and it's almost 11pm here). Might have a go making them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to NY for a holiday this year, I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone once said to me, if you don't have bad runs then you won't know when you have a good run! Those pancakes look so good. Can't wait to slather some in nutella tomorrow! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed the lighter nights in the last week, hopefully it means spring isn't too far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style post, really great idea.
    Feeling a bit sleepy is me allllll the time!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2