Friday, February 20, 2015

Q #39

quotes unciaandtigris.com2


I've been thinking, these last few weeks, about assertiveness, and growing into myself, and how I definitely think it has come with age. I used to be very shy, very naive, a pushover and a wallflower... I'm improving a lot, and the way I always felt inside is becoming inline with how I am seen on the outside, I think. I care less and less about what people think, I am a mess and have little to offer the world, but that is who I am. 

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone has the same experience when it comes to caring about what other people think. As you get older you start to realise that it really doesn't matter what other people have to say. Even, sometimes, when they're people you care about. As long as the way you live your life doesn't hurt yourself or others then it's all about staying true to you no matter what others say!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2