Thursday, January 08, 2015

taking stock #7

Making: resolutions.
Cooking: salads, healthy stir-fries...
Drinking: water!
Reading: the Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
Wanting: February, already.
Watching: The Grand Budapest Hotel, I got on DVD for Christmas.
Eating: leftover christmas chocolate...
Deciding: on future plans.
Wishing: Christmas-trees were a year-round tradition, ours came down this week.
Enjoying: the cold weather, surprisingly.
Waiting: for spring.
Loving: that I am finding the time for reading.
Hoping: I don't embarrass myself at the work post-christmas party, this weekend...
Needing: to sort a lot of boring stuff out, but I just can't be bothered!
Smelling: like Miss Dior Cherie.
Wearing: brown and cream knitted jumpers purchased in the sale from Gap, with leggings and socks.
Thinking: about where I'll be in a year.
Hearing: The Avett Brothers, on loop.
Feeling: a little odd.
Admiring: my ability to get back on the diet-bandwagon.
Buying: little, I'm trying to be more frugal this month.
Getting: bored. 
We said goodbye to the Christmas tree this week, it was looking very sad and forlorn, but I snapped this picture in better days, and never posted it, so thought this would be a nice goodbye. I'm sorry the content hasn't been amazingly thrilling on unciaandtigris.com this week, I'm adjusting to that post-Christmas slump, and trying to get my butt in the gym every day again! It's a hard thing to convince yourself to do on a cold and dark evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2