Saturday, September 20, 2014

advertising on U+T


If you didn't know already, you can advertise your blog or small business with Uncia + Tigris! I've recently opened some new ad-spots that I am currently trialling on my blog, so don't forget to check out my Work With Me page for more information. Below you'll find an easy to use form that lets you book spots with lots of ease. I have used this system on various blogs and found they really open you up to a new audience. Prices start from as little as 20p a day, and there's even a free spot open once a month if you're quick!

Please don't forget to contact me if you have any questions. (:


1 comment:

  1. Will definitely be taking you up on this, lady. I've been thinking about doing something similar for an age but I'm scared no one will use it, plus I have to think up a banner right? Having a free one is a nice idea too - I miss the days of banner swaps.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2