Friday, August 22, 2014

Q #17


At uni, I felt like I went through a short, intense phase of being really into female artists - it's probably something that every young art student goes through. I remember seeing a room of her Inflammatory Essay's at the Tate when I was maybe sixteen or seventeen, and I thought it was everything I needed in my life. This is a quote from one of her projection works - recently I've been trying to be more forgiving towards other women, and have been trying to stand up - and more importantly, speak up - when people say things that aren't right, towards women, and it makes me feel like I'm at least trying, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2