Tuesday, July 22, 2014

allotment life - orchard edition


I know you're probably so sick of my allotment photos these days - but every time I go down in the evening at the moment with my dad the light is so absolutely perfect as we go in the evening after dinner, I can't not take a bunch of photographs. So I'm sorry, but expect quite a few over the next couple of weeks. 
Every trip to the allotment these days is spent avidly checking on those damn plums. They are taking forever to ripen, and I'm just hoping we can get a few before our time there is up (August 31st, it's coming quickly). I think my parents want to get a plum tree in the garden though, so that would be good. Also one of the plots has this amazing crop of blackcurrants and I noticed some deer nibbling at them the other day which made me happy to see (although the owner of the plot is probably less pleased).

4 comments:

  1. SUper pretty pictures, they're great quality and I love orchards! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou! This one feels so special because I've seen deer grazing there and theres never anyone around - will remember it for a long time! x

      Delete
  2. I love the allotment updates, I only wish mine was looking anywhere near as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our actual allotment plot is looking sadder and sadder as we get down to the end of the lease ): We have just a few potatoes & onions left as we have to be out by the 31st August, so sad.

      Delete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2