Friday, May 16, 2014

Q #5


I think a lot of twenty-somethings can identify with these words by Prado - I am one of them - but it is something more than that, describing a strange state within yourself when you're on the verge of change (whether that is age related or not). A tipping point wherein it can be a struggle to connect two parts of yourself, to align those halves - at a loss for a solution, you just keep going forward, in the vain hope that you'll achieve an outcome. I feel very much like this at this stage of my life. A post-graduation, part-time worker malaise is very much present, making me find it hard to remember what I really want, splitting me down the middle: "that point when there is more you do not care about and less and less you do".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2