Friday, May 09, 2014

Q #4


I find books very interesting on a more conceptual level - probably part of the reason why I like Borges so much. I don't really want to pick this one apart too much, but there is something intriguing about how a book can create so many similar universes in one volume. If you are yet to read anything by Borges, I would strongly urge Labyrinths, a collection of short stories by him.

If you haven't yet, check out my current reads post from this week, I'm in the middle of Leviathan and finished The Chrysalids on Thursday, and found it really amazing. This week or next I'd like to do a book-tag that I've seen on Youtube.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2