Wednesday, April 16, 2014

black days


It's no secret on this blog that I have had struggles with depression, and today has been what I affectionately call 'black days'. They are days I just write off, essentially. They're the days where I lie in bed and cry for two hours straight or feel sick to my stomach about my life, and I know there are other people out there that feel like this, too. I know that it's not normal to want to ruin everything I've worked really hard for just because today is really hard. So this just a reminder, a placeholder on my blog for future black days, because there will be many. That just because today sucks, tomorrow might be bit brighter. It might be - but it might not be.. sometimes things get better before they get worse. Either way, be strong and good luck if you're suffering from black days or grey days. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare I too suffer from depression and some other mental related illnesses! :(
    It sucks BIG time. But try to keep positive!!!
    I just made a post about it on my blog today! :)
    Happy Easter from our home to yours!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sorry to hear that, I hope you are taking your own adviceand keeping positive (: I will check out your post, thanks so much for the comment and I hope you had a good Easter too! xx

      Delete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2