Saturday, September 28, 2013

washi washi weekend wanderings

(images from of one, two, three)

I recently bought some really adorable washi tape from Paperchase - I passed by it in House of Fraser and I really just couldn't ignore it! This one has little woodland animals on and leaves and cute things, right up my street. It wasn't expensive like washi tape usually is - only £3.50 for 4 rolls, which I thought was a good deal.. it wasn't until I got home that I realised that I didn't have a use for it.. A quick google later and I found a wealth of ideas on Pinterest. Here are a few of my most favourite/least cheesy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2