Saturday, September 14, 2013

hair scare


I'm having one of those weeks where my hair is really annoying me.. I've wanted to get it cut for a while, but recently I'm really considering lopping all my hair off. I don't think I could do it right now, I've been growing it for about four years to get it to my ideal dream of 'witch hair' (aka, super long and black and straggly haha).. but when it's hot and because my hair is incredibly thick (think like, takes four hours+ to dry fully to my scalp!) I just get really annoyed with it. 
In short, I've just been googling cute new hair styles and I just want it short and layery and messy with my fringe back.. I think come September, my fringe will be making a reappearance, I miss it so much! I've also been really considering going a little bit lighter with my hair colour.. it's always been a chocolate-brown to a dark black-brown, playing occasionally with ombre or reddish tints: can you tell I'm not that adventurous with my hair?! I'm really intrigued about going a honey brown with a reddish tint.. Anyway, I've been scouring the internet for celebrities with hair like I want.
1. Abbey Lee Kershaw; I used the middle reference for the colour I wanted my ombre and I absolutely love her hair like this - I think this is the way that I want mine.. only a teensy bit darker, and more red.. 
2. Freja Beha Erichsen; I think this is a little too Alexa Chung-like for my taste, but I like the messyness of it, because I am so not a straightened-every-day kind of person.
3. Emma Stone; because she's perfect? It's probably the ideal length that I would go for, because I am not really brave enough to cut it all off.
But maybe now that the weather is turning colder I'll want my hair dark and black like I do every winter? Who knows, but it's fun to think about having a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2