Thursday, August 29, 2013

on my needles


I recently came into a bit of unexpected money and I am thoroughly enjoying it.. I went to John Lewis and splashed out on a few balls of fancy fancy wool - so expect an influx of knitting posts coming up.. I've been on such a roll with it recently, churning stuff out!
These are some little ankle socks that I've been making from a very basic pattern - just a short rib around the ankle, then the turning of the heel straight away. I actually finished them last night, they're from a really gorgeous wool I found for half price in John Lewis that is crazy soft and a really beautiful purple.

Apart from knitting my life away -  I am off to Devon for a week tomorrow, and I'm very excited. We used to go there every year when I was little, and I'm really looking forward to spending a week on the beach and going for walks and stuff. Expect lots of seaside-y photos when I return and have a good week without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2