Sunday, June 23, 2013

secret get-away




Well, a secret get-away of sorts. The weekend before last (or the weekend before that.. I forget now) it was baking hot and I had a Saturday all to myself. I had no plans, nowhere to be, no distractions.. I almost didn't know what to do with myself.
So I packed a little lunch, picked up my current read and my journal and took myself off to the local woods where I made a little home for myself in a clearing there. With orange juice and houmous and a big pot of strawberries and cherries, everything felt perfect. I ate my lunch and had a little nap and everything felt so good with the sun on me and with absolute silence around me. I highly recommend this if you're in need of a rewind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2